EGiS is in itself a new operational system for
presentation and retrieval of live and archived data, primarily designed for
real-time use during campaigns. Now we have made limited system features
available on the web.
This is where we will post information about new web
features and major upgrades.
December/January 2005/2006: Added features
- -Authorized users may download campaign specific numerical data.
- -Authorized users have access to rudimentary statistical tools.
November/December 2005: System upgrade
- -E.G.i.S webserver upgraded to windows2003 IIS 6.0.
- -Radar Hill sonic temperature instrument added.
June/July 2005: Instrument added
- - Meteorological measurements from Esrange ballonpad has been added as a new instrument called Meteometer.
Summer 2004: E.G.i.S update
- - Data from windmeasurements are now available in restricted form.
- - E.G.i.S webpage design change. Here you can access previous version of E.G.i.S with glg.
December 17th , 1999: Updates
- - The listings of available soundings on our numeric and graphical views of
meteorological data now also includes information on ozone data presence for
- - The database backend has been upgraded to Oracle 8i
during this fall.
November 26th , 1998: Meteorological data
- - Due to compatibility problems between Glg version
2.2 and 2.3, the graphical view of archived and live
meteorological soundings now require Glg 2.3 control to view correctly.
- - Please also see our user's guide for more
details on this subject.
Send mail to email@example.com with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1997 Swedish Space Corporation, Esrange
Last Modified: January 14, 2006